07 March, 2009

Traveling...

I just wrote a list with things to pack for my skiing vacation and noticed, that my toiletries outweigh all clothes and shoes I'm going to take with me (even ski gear!). This is what I wrote down so far:
  1. Shampoo & Conditioner
  2. Hair lotion + Oil
  3. Comb + Rubber bands + Clips
  4. Straightening Iron
  5. Shower Gel
  6. Deodorant
  7. Moisturizer, Night Creme, Eye cream, Night Serum
  8. Cleansing Lotion
  9. Make-up (Eyeliner, Rouge, Lipstick)
  10. Hand lotion
  11. Energizing Skin Oil
  12. Contact lenses (CL)
  13. CL Saline Solution
  14. CL container
  15. Glasses
  16. Nail clipper + file
  17. Asthma meds
  18. Skin ointment
  19. Toothbrush + paste + floss
vs.
  1. Ski clothes (pants, jacket, underwear, socks)
  2. Underwear, Socks, Braws
  3. Jeans
  4. Sweaters + Shirts
  5. Payamas
  6. Running shoes
  7. Dress shoes
  8. Ski boots

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to add tweezers and shaving stuff...

    BUT this time I am traveling with my teenage daughter, whose legs are as smooth as a baby's bottom and who's eyebrows are clean as can be.

    ReplyDelete